Friday, August 13, 2010

Things that you forget to blog because you're busy living them.




Weddings are such a pain to put together.
On the 1st of August, I ran out of excuses and reasons to postpone getting married to the Love of my Life.

So, we decided together that we should get married before he enlists in the USMC, and after his semester is done. This date happened to be the 27th of this month. So here we are 13 days later and we, by some miracle, have a house (AHH!), a dress, a tux, a cake, a veil, a shiny diamond ring, a couch, a table and 3 chairs, 4 bridesmaids, 2 groomsmen, a resident clergy, a beautiful garden to have it in, tables and chairs for the ceremony and 100 invitations to mail today. But first I have to address them all, with a recently dislocated wrist.

You think I'm crazy. I know you do.

I know, because I think I'm crazy.
But there are 14 days left and I am having SO much fun.
And we are irridesently happy.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

This is me wishing you and brandon th best of luck with your new venture :)

bearpassion said...

Happy Wedding

Your fan

Karen

Emily Mortimer said...

Do you have any idea how beautiful you are???? Wishing you the best of luck, love and good fortune!

Jules said...

Darling read this when you get nervous. I love you forever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...